Looking for integration inspiration? With flexible donate buttons and custom branding, it's easy to make your organization's donate page look like a million bucks. Here are a few of our favorites:
Audio Scripture Ministries (ASM)
Did you know that visuals are processed up to 60,000 times faster than words alone? On their colorful and visually-interesting donate page, ASM encourages donors to select the project where they'd most like to give. What stands out as great about this page?
- Relevant and evocative images help engage potential donors from the very moment they land on the page;
- Each donate button is assigned a custom set of designations, displayed in a dropdown (something you can easily do yourself by using our button builder);
- Ample white space and concise descriptions allow potential donors to see each option clearly.
Caminar for Mental Health
This San Francisco area nonprofit boasts tons of unique ways for donors to get involved, and is a perfect example of employing a design practice known as visual hierarchy:
- Scrolling below the simple, embedded donate form at the top of the page highlights options for monthly gifts;
- The blue Select buttons were made using a custom image in the donate button builder, and each one is assigned a custom amount;
- Below the easy-to-read amounts are short, clear descriptions to help the donor choose the amount that's right for them;
- As you scroll down through this page, the opportunities to give get more specific, complete with customized donate actions;
- Clicking "Musical instruments" on this wish list, for instance, triggers a donate pop-up with a matching amount and designation.
Ever wonder if your less-than-technical donors will be able to successfully navigate your donation page? Take a design cue from Edesia, who uses large, boldly colored calls-to-action on their donate page:
- Large, simple shapes are easy to see and click, both on desktop and mobile;
- Custom single amounts in increments of $55 correspond to this organization's giving levels - with all donations helping to save children from critical malnutrition.