Do you need help getting your team excited about CommitChange?
Use the information below as talking points to explain the 'whys' and 'whats' of CommitChange.
What is CommitChange?
CommitChange is an all-in-one nonprofit fundraising platform that allows nonprofits to process donations, run campaigns, host events and auctions, send emails, and manage donor relationships.
What sets CommitChange apart from other fundraising platforms?
CommitChange allows you to:
- Significantly increase your online giving
- Reduce fundraising costs
- Save dozens of hours of staff time annually
- Keep all of your donations (we don't take a cut for ourselves)
- Do all of your fundraising, email and supporter management using only one platform for the most affordable price in the industry
How much does CommitChange cost?
Pricing ranges from $125 - $347 per month depending our your nonprofit's operational budget. Click here to calculate your monthly price.
Will pricing increase?
We may change our pricing in the future, but your price is fixed from the day you sign on.
What are your processing fees?
2.2% + $0.30 transaction fee per donation.
What about contracts?
Unlike other platforms, we don’t lock nonprofits into binding contracts. If you are unhappy with our product, you can cancel at any time with no penalties, and take your donor data with you.
How does CommitChange make money?
We charge nonprofits a very reasonable monthly subscription, which funds additional software development and support.
How does CommitChange secure data?
We use full 256-bit encryption to secure data and require PCI-1 level security compliance for transactions.
Is this platform stable?
Yes. CommitChange was founded in 2013 and now serves hundreds of nonprofits throughout the United States. We are a sustainable, committed, and safe platform for your nonprofit.
Is it possible to migrate old data?
Yes, and our team can do most of the heavy lifting. Most nonprofits can be imported in one day, but bigger datasets or messy data can take longer.
Roadmap for getting set up
Sign up for CommitChange and have your customized database and fundraising ecosystem up and running within a week or less. Below is a typical roadmap of the setup process.
Create Your Profile Page.
Fill out a few fields, upload your logo and some pictures that spotlight your mission, and you'll have your own fundraising page on CommitChange where you can crowdfund and where donors can donate, create peer-to-peer campaigns and stay up-to-date with all of your campaigns and events.
Add a Donate Button to Your Website
Copy and paste a snippet of code onto your website and begin collecting donations directly from your site with our secure and optimized donation process. If you are unable to add the donate button code into your site, we’re happy to do the work for you.
Add Custom Branding
Set your profile, campaign and event pages, and donate button colors to match your organization’s brand.
Get verified and connect your bank account
Send us your EIN or 501(c)3 paperwork so we can verify that you are a registered nonprofit. Once you've received and followed the directions in a confirmation email, you will be able to request payouts, and payout reports.
Import old data
Don’t worry about your data from past systems; our team of experts will upload it into our system for you as part of our service. Send us your exported or compiled spreadsheets, and we’ll finish this one-time process.
Ready to Go!
- No platform fees
- 2.2% + 30 cents transaction costs
- Automatic disbursals with CSV reports
- Manual disbursals at any time with the click of a button
- No disbursal fees
- Full PCI compliance
- SSL 256-bit encryption
- Bank-level security
Supporter database management
- Unlimited records
- Detailed filtering
- Exports to CSV (with filters)
- Custom fields with filtering
- Tagging with filtering
- Automatic social data retrieval (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Bulk emailing with filters
- Email templating and drafts
- Email footers, images, and formatting
- Full supporter timelines
- Offsite donation crediting
- Guided and intelligent import process
- Supporter notes and contact info
- Guided record merging
- We'll help you get your data imported for free
Crowdfunding campaigns (including peer-to-peer)
- No fees on donations
- Recurring gifts
- Campaign donor analytics
- Donor exports with filtering
- Bulk emailing of campaign donors
- Peer-to-peer (supporter-created) fundraising
- Data integration into the supporter database and payment history
- Full control of goal amount, goal date, and what metrics you want to show
- Activity feed
Event pages and ticketing
- No payment fees
- Fully custom ticketing with optional quantities
- Attendee management and reporting
- Export attendees to CSV
- Charge attendees on mobile devices at the event
- Stats display page
- Fully custom date, time, location
- Optionally show the amount raised and supporters attending the event
- Contact organizer button
- Email-based ticket redemption
- Activity feed
- Embed a custom donate form on your website
- Place donate form as fixed tab or embed directly into your page
- Set custom preset amounts
- Set a single preset designation or allow the donor to choose from multiple preset designations
- Redirect the donor to your own custom thank-you page after the donation is completed
- Create your custom button using a guided form builder
- Use any graphics or text for the donate button
- Wordpress plugin
- We'll help you integrate the donate button onto your website for free
- Manage user accounts and set their permission levels
- Customize your brand font and colors
- Customize your donation receipts with images and formatting
- Invite new users into your organization by email
- New user accounts are free!
- Customize the message your donors see on their bank statements
- Set a custom timezone, location, and public contact info
- Cancel your pricing plan at anytime
- Enable/disable anonymous donations
- Customize your email notification settings
- Set the links for all of your org's social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Add custom tracking code for your own Google Analytics account
Payments history dashboard
- Detailed filtering and searching by designation, honorarium, supporter info, etc
- Exporting to CSV (with filters)
- Guided and intelligent import process
- Offsite payment recording (aka credits)
- Refunds, including partial refunds
- Editing of donation data
Recurring donations dashboard
- Listing of all active, ongoing recurring donations
- Search by donor info
- Export your recurring donors as a CSV
- Add recurring donations on behalf of donors using their info
- Add weekly, biweekly, monthly, bimonthly, quarterly, biannual, or annual recurring donations
- Calculation of monthly recurring total for your org
- Make manual direct deposit withdrawals at any time
- View transaction reports for all past payouts
- Visualize month-to-month revenue
- View organization-wide activity history
- View total, average, weekly, and monthly payment metrics
- View recent payments, supporters, campaigns, and events
Services and perks
- Unlimited email and phone support
- Receive guidance from a fundraising expert
- Free help with website integration for your donate button
- Free help with any data imports