Select an amount for your monthly contribution
$ sustaining, monthly one-time contribution
ONLINE TICKET SALES HAVE ENDED. PLEASE SEE MRS. YAO
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A BID WITH CASH/CHECK.
Purchase tickets before January 7th at $60.
Prices go up starting January 8, 2018 to $71*.
Pack Your Suitcase for Hogwarts!
The California Scholarship Federation invites you to attend
Notre Dame High School's Winter Formal.
Doors Open @ 7:30 ~ Doors Close @ 8:45
Tickets will NOT be sold at the door
You are able to leave at 10:30 & the dance ends at 11
There will be no refunds
Only NDB Students are allowed to attend and invite one guest
- Present a current school ID
- Be subject to search by security or faculty supervisor
- Be on the print out list of attendees
- Male guests must be in high school or college and may not be over 20 years old unless approved by administration
- Students and guests may not engage in "FREAK" dancing or any other sexually explicit form of dancing. Students MUST face their dance partner.
- Everyone must follow the directions of the supervisors and the security.
- No loitering before or after the dance.
- Possessing, selling, giving away, or being under the influence of alcohol, drugs, and/or illegal substances at or around the dance will result in a phone call to parents and possibly the police.
- Further disciplinary measures are outlined in the
NDB Parent/Student Handbook.
- Notre Dame students are required to follow the provisions set forth in the Parent/Student Handbook relating to dance rules and policies.
- Smoking is not allowed at, in, or around the dance.
- All bags, coats, cell phones, and other hand-carried items must be checked in the coatroom.
- CELL PHONES MAY BE CONFISCATED DURING THE DANCE.
- No food or beverage items may be brought into the dance. Food and water will be available at the dance.
Yule Ball Attire
Expected to wear dresses that are acceptable for this formal affair
May wear backless dresses (if the back line does not drop below the waistline)
May wear strapless dresses as long as there is no plunging neckline
No bodycon, skimpy dresses, or those with low or plunging necklines
No dresses that reveal midriffs
No long dresses with slits
No short dresses that expose the upper thigh
No dresses made of transparent material
Must wear suits or dinner jackets with collar shirt & tie
Socks and dress shoes required
No tennis shoes
Reminder for All
No visible body piercings or tattoos
No muggles ALLOWED, remind your guest to bring a student ID
*$1 from each ticket will be placed in our NDB Cares Fund. This fund benefits student causes that fit the Notre Dame Hallmarks & Mission.
Students, clubs, and boards can submit proposals for causes they are passionate
about and would like to support. Students must demonstrate how the cause
relates to our Notre Dame Hallmarks and MIssion.
No ticket levels yet
You've selected totalling $ $ (discounted)
We have successfully redeemed these tickets!
Expect an email within the next few minutes for a confirmation.
Are you sure?